Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday night cheat meal...

BAD IDEA!!! Oh my god the mother in law cooks amazing but tonight I just went a little overboard!! 5spiced roast pork belly, tandoori lamb chops, baked potato, chicken nugget balls? And carrots. There was a salad but of course I didn't eat any! It's my cheat meal I'm not going to eat salad! Ohh god I wish I had eaten that salad!! My left kidney is killing me!!! And I keep getting stomach cramps! I'm Never going to eat that bad ever again cause hot damn I feel like throwing up! Blerggh.. I née some fresh recipes though cause I'm kinda getting bored with the stuff I have been eating! Except my fruit salad with yoghurt cinnamon and oat bran! Mmmmm man that's good! And only 300 something calories! Actually I was bad all round today! I had fruit toast for morning tea two pieces almost 200cals then pie and veggies for lunch over 400cals! And dinner... Blergh over 700cals I reckon!! Help me I feel so shit! I ache! I'm aching in my belly! And I didn't over eat I just ate shit! So bad.. So who's going to blast out another 1000cal workout tomorrow??? The one who ate the pork belly and baked potato that's who!! ME! Dammit! If I had my HRM I could tell how many calories I will burn in my PT session tomorrow.. Blast being poor!! Oh yes.. Finally got my mothers cross trainer in my lounge room.. It's so rickety and scary.. But I have to make myself use it! Even if I feel it'll break and I'll die Hahahaha Ugh off to dreamland to escape my aching body full of salt and trans fats :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment