Thursday, January 19, 2012

.. I CAN DO THIS!! ..


Week one pre season and something has clicked... You just have to do it! Michelle is a genius! There is no uhmming and thinking up excuses don't let your brain travel that far! Exercise is just another task you have to do in your daily routine.. Like brushing my teeth or having a shower! I love My Fitness Pal! It's fantastic! You can track all your food and exercise and it keeps you honest because all your friends can see your entries! Exercise has never really been my problem I love it! I love the gym and going for jogs its all good! My biggest problem is my eating! But that was in the past! Asking as I have healthy food readily available then I know what I can make and I can JUST DO IT when I'm hungry! I had a mini break down at the gym yesterday.. My trainer weighed me on the gym scales and it said I was still 93kgs. I couldn't control myself I just burst out crying. I had eaten breakfast and drank heaps of water by the time I was weighed so I understand the high number. I was also measured and we compared my stats to the ones taken back in October. I've lost 5kgs! And 3cms off my bust 4cms off my waist 2cms off my hips 4cms off my thighs Such good progress considering I was in hospital for 3 weeks and recovering for months and really only just started exercising again recently! I should have been so happy and proud of myself but instead I cried.. Those weaknesses and excuses were coming through.. My self sabotage negative record was starting to play in my head again.. "you'll never be skinny what the point in pushing yourself.." "you're so horrible and fat how could you do this to yourself you're pathetic" "plenty of woman have babies and don't look this bad you are shit" So what did I do? Yeah sure had a moment of weakness had a cry embarrassed myself in front of my trainer but then I got up and went on the cross trainer and smashed it out! For those who dot know I hate the cross trainer lol and then I got on the bike and smashed that too! My reward for picking myself up again? I have a job interview today! I was calle while I was on the bike and I kept pedaling haha Thank you universe! That afternoon my bestfriend and I cut up magazines and made our motivation boards! I also had this crazy idea of doing a weightless journey tracker! So every kg I lose I pull one of the post it's to reveal the weight I am now I've lost that kg. then I'll cross it out never to be that weight again! And it reminds me of how many I have to go! I also wrote on post it's and stick them all around the house! My daughter loves them I'm yet to hear my husbands oppinion haha I know I'm going to do this! I can do it!! I just have to continue eating right and pushing myself with my exercise! I realized that I would stop when I got puffed put because I wasn't used to it My body would automatically tell me to stop to get my breath back.. But now I love dripping with sweat! And being puffed out! It means I'm working out the right way! =) I get my cross trainer this weekend so there'll be NO sitting on the lounge watching tv! It'll be on the cross trainer for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment