Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday 16th Jan.. Day 1.. Ohh dear

Ok.. I will be honest.. I starte day 1 off terribly!! BUT I ended it quite well! Woke up late and ha to zoom around to get Imogen ready for preschool and pack the nappy bag as Evelyn had her appointment with the Physio at Campbelltown hospital. Mistake number 1: DIDN'T HAVE BREAKFAST!! So grabbed maccas on the way to the hospital.. Oh dear.. Mistake Number 2: Haven't done the groceries as we get paid on Wednesday and there was no food in the house.. Had $6 in change so what did I do?! HUNGRY JACKS! =( I felt so guilty.. And I felt horrible while I was eating it!! I should have got a $2 salad from woolies and a 50g packet of smoked salmon! This is my problem!! NO ORGANISATION!!! Then I don't eat properly get starved and then eat SHIT!! Sigh.. Ok I got that off my chest.. I screwed up but there's always tomorrow!! Monday night Personal Training session with my best friend! I think I don't push myself hard enough.. I mean I'm exhausted and red faced while we are doing our session but am never sore the next day?! So do my muscles not work properly?? Sigh.. I think I got a bit disheartened because our trainer was a little unsure if we could lose the 20kgs in 20weeks.. So now I'm thinking I can't do it =( but I really want to!! Blah.. Read Michelle's book crunch time this morning and got some recipes from there and ideas on snacks to have so wrote out a really good shopping list! Tomorrow after we go shopping its go time!! After a really good PT session we did Yoga which was so calming! Then I ha a protein shake showered and went to bed. What a horrible start! But I will strive to do my best for the next 20 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment