Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!!


I LOST 1.1Kgs!!!!!!!!


This is my face right now!!!! ^^^^^^


That's SO exciting!!!


SO... still on track for my 20kgs in 20 weeks! Actually i am 100g ahead of myself !
I actually weighed myself thismorning but i forgot to pee and i had drunk heaps of water when i woke up.. so i didnt think i had done as well.. but i just did a huuuuugggeeeee wee and the scales were staring at me and im like... hmm... i wonder...
POOF!!
So! what did we learn from this experience?? ALWAYS WEE BEFORE WEIGHING YOURSELF!!


I've been working really hard this past week and a half! Monday night i do Personal training sessions that really work me! and ive been consistent with my exercise! Doing something everyday!
My fitness pal has really improved my eating because i track every calorie BEFORE i eat so i know im not going to go over my limit! At the moment im doing 1200-1300 a day which is hard sometimes!

YAY!! i can pull off my first post it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment