Friday, January 27, 2012

Pre Season Tasks...

Crankin along with my pre season tasks! I get all of them done the day they come out or a couple days later! The hardest one so far has been the setting goals.. its hard.. i mean i have my own goal "20 Kgs in 20 Weeks!" but setting smaller stepping stone goals is something i really had to think about..

My One month goal is to have lost over 4kgs! Get a heart rate monitor! and to have started the 12WBT with 110% commitment!... ill get there by sticking to the eating and exercise plans i have in place and remember why im doing this! For myself for my girls and for my husband!

My 3 month goal is to have completed the full 12WBT and have lost over 12 kgs! i want to be able to run/jog straight for 20 minutes.. ill get there by sticking at it even when it gets tough!! and to try and increase the amount of jogging i do slowly.



I would love to do a fun run! and so my 6 month goal is to join my Gym in doing the City to Surf and the pre training sessions that go with it! I know i wont run the whole way but id love to try and jog the whole thing! Maybe just walk up the massive hills hahaha

My 12 month goal is to have lost 28kgs be fit and healthy and settled in with my healthy eating and fitness regime! I want to go to the 12WBT finale workout and party and be proud of myself! not to mention wearing a sexy dress!!...  I'll get there with consistency! making sure i get one cheat meal a week so im not feeling "deprived" and ORGANISATION!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment