Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A small milestone!

MY RINGS FIT AGAIN!!!
Hooray!

AND... i Finally got back into RPM! It is the best class! RPM and Pump are my favourite! I am yet to start doing laps yet.. a certain trainer of mine distracted me after my RPM class haha lucky shes such a good conversationalist! =)
Im dying to get my heart rate monitor!!!! blah!!

Went to the movies today and worked in some popcorn and 50g bag Peanut M&Ms into my calories for the day.. but ended up not even eating the M&Ms! and only had 76 calories of popcorn! yay!! normally i would have scoffed the whole popcorn and got a massive 500g bag of M&Ms and eaten the whole thing!


 
Not much to say today so i will leave you with some photos of my food!

                   Smoked Salmon Salad..         &  No fat yoghurt with oatbran and nectrine

No comments:

Post a Comment