Sunday, January 22, 2012

.. Dont give up...

I seriously need this quote today...
This is one of my excuses... Nothings changing so whatever.. i give up...
i have never been known for my patience.. I need to keep telling myself this will not happen over night! Ive got this whole year! I've got until my bday to lose 20kgs! One of my friends lost 2.3kgs last week.. im so happy for her but it makes me think.. damn what am i doing wrong?? im working out heaps more than i was.. im tracking my calories everyday and making sure its under 1200.. excluding my cheat meal.. but i guess its only been a week.. and it hasnt even been a week for me to weigh myself.. SUCK IT UP!!!!!
This is my favourite one! it makes me giggle!
I did really well this morning! Instead of driving Imogen to preschool i walked her there and then went the long way home! Up two massive hills mind you! blergh! But every little bit helps! and thats 200cals i wouldnt normally have burned =) plus i have my Personal training session tonight which i will get smashed in.. and then yoga!
 As you can see i FINALLY have internet! So i will now be posting pictures along with my posts! =)
             Take a look back at my first post you will now see horrendous before photos! woo woo

No comments:

Post a Comment