Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In...

This was hard.. I normally weigh myself on a Saturday morning but for 12wbt we weigh in on a Wednesday.. So the stats.. Sat 14th January I weighed 92.2kgs and Wed 18th January I now weigh... 91.7 So I lost 500g in 4 days. That's pretty disappointing. I've got My Fitness Pal up and running (transformerRach) and so I'm tracking my exercise and calories. Im exercising 500cals and eating 1200.. Oh well hopefully next weeks weigh in I will have actually made some decent progress! I've been reading all these inspirational blogs and hoping that in a year I can look back on this one and say wow I did it! Im at my goal weight of 65kgs I'm happy and my life is nothing like it was. I will not let this minor weightless get the best of me!! RPM this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment