Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bitching & Moaning will get you nowhere girl!

OK.. lately i have been pretty down. My head isnt in the right place.. i look at everyones before & after photos and think my god theres no way i can do that! I hear everyones weight loss each week and think man all these other people are doing it whats wrong with me?! ill never be back to my pre baby body..

WHINGE WHINE WHINGE!


I think my problem is my eating.. I know i have to eat 1200 and burn 800 a day with one 1000 calorie session and i get one rest day.. looking back on my logs in My Fitness Pal i have been eating very inconsistently! Most days its between 1200-1300 but other days its 1700.. one day was 2010!! WTF and so i need to serioudly crack down on controlling my eating and getting organised!
Admittedly we are having some financial struggles at the moment so grocery shopping hasnt really been consistent! and going to other peoples places for dinner is really hard to eat healthy when they cook roasts or crap!
So that is my goal this week!!
GET ORGANISED!!
GET A GRIP!!
and
GET EATING RIGHT!!

Plan meals in advance have lunches prepared the night before so i make sure im eating on time! especially after the gym!

I cant believe i have wasted the past weeks! I only have 4 months now to lose my 20kgs! Now i really know it wont happen!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree you are whinging but remember to notice all the positives also. You also need to praise yourself otherwise it becomes too hard. Four months is enough time to get where you want to!!!!

    ReplyDelete