Friday, February 17, 2012

Keeping up to date!

Just a little update!

12WBT is going really well! I'm finding new recipes and sticking to my plan of 5x 500-800 calorie workouts a week 1x 1000 calories workout and 1 x rest day!
I was so proud of myself this week i managed to cook up a big lasagne and pastabake and portion it out and freeze it! it has literally saved my life!!

I know it doesnt look that healthy.. but its only 204 calories a serve!(6 serves from this dish)
and paired with a side salad which makes up 300 calories its very filling!!

Tomato Pasta Bake
Coon Light cheese
Lean beef mince
Leggos WHOLEMEAL pasta
Canned Tomatoes
Mushrooms

I go to the gym mainly in the mornings! Say around 10am and am normally there for 1hr - 2hrs depending on what im doing! When i finish and get the girls from the creche i am STARVING!!! its lunch time! and the gym being next to McDonalds, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks, KFC and The wog shop really doesnt help!

THE OLD ME used to drive thru and pick up say a Medium Big Mac Meal, Frozen coke and Nuggets for Immy who is only 2 by the way! THATS FUCKED!!!

THE NEW ME is so organised i get home put my frozen portion in the microwave, make Immy a sandwich, make my salad and voilĂ ! HEALTHY CALORIE CONTROLLED MEAL that always fills me up and makes me proud of myself!


Not really feeling much different weight wise.. i know i have lost alot of cms.. but havent changed clothes sizes or anything.. it'll happen! =) im not going to give up because of my impatience!

Keep fighting the good fight guys! hahaha Peace out! Xxx










1 comment:

  1. Go Rach!
    Love it - you are smashing it!!
    Keep up the awesome xx

    ReplyDelete