Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Official WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY!!

700g GAIN!! WTF why is my weight fluctuating so damn much?!! Pretty sure my scales are broke haha Ik.. So I haven't been on target with my weightloss at all and I know exactly what has been the cause! I'm still not being strict enough with myself and my bad habits with food!! However I have made some really good small changes! Example: cooked up a big batch of healthy pasta bake! 204 calories a serve an just add a smal salad. Made with wholemeal pasta! It's soooo yummy!!! Tomorrow I am making the Jen's lasagne I will also portion it out and freeze packs! I have a tendency to skip morning tea as I'm going to the gym around that time.. Also I think I burnt myself out a little on the weekend staying up too late and working out too hard so I had Monday and Tuesday off from the gym! Made me feel like crap but I think my body needed it! Back into it today and burnt just over 500 calories! Got my mojo back! :-) I love my body! I just want to make it work better :-) Peace out hope everyone actually lost weight this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment