Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blah Blah Blah... SO EXCITED!!

HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!

Sunday rest day! But always in the back of my mind im thinking of what i can do to exercise lol CRAZY!!! as i have Personal training tomorrow night!!

OMG seriously Penang chicken is the most amazing thing i have ever tasted! I cooked it tonight for my parentals and hubby! DuuUUUuUUde!!! YUMM!!! I cooked rice but i really didnt need to i was so full! I also added some Pak choi because it is my favourite!! AND!! its only like 289? calories???



IM SO EXCITED FOR PT TOMORROW NIGHT!! i seriously have to smash it!! i WISH i hadnt had a damn cheat meal on sunday!!! i discovered today that if i lose 1.3kgs this week i will be on track for my 20kgs in 20 weeks!! eeeEEeeEEeeEEe thats so exciting!!!!! and SO ACHIEVABLE!!


My yummy breakfast! i LOVE mushrooms hehe Only 284 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment