Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NOoOOooOoo

I woke up today excited to don my new lorna jane outfits and HRM and smash out a workout!
but i woke up with the worst head cold!! It must be sinus or the start of a cold! im sniffing vicks and have drank a litre of water.. my head is killing me! =(
  Excited for the last pre season task today! It may be the end of pre season but its the start of my 12wbt journey! I may have been eating well and exercising but i know i havent been doing as well as what i will be doing with Michelles help! I have a PT session on sunday (my amazing trainer is going to bali =( how dare she!!) and thats when i will do my final start of 12wbt meaurements! im locking in the weight from yesturday! and will take another before photo holding a current magazine! This tim eim going to wear all black! Undies and Bra.. sigh.. Last night when i was going to sleep i was imagining my new body that i am aiming for.. how it felt to look that good and feel that confident!
Very excited to get there!


A day at the beach back when i was skinny!
 My husband & I  xo
Something im looking forward to enjoying instead of hiding away from!

No comments:

Post a Comment