Saturday, February 11, 2012

It all officially starts here!

How very exciting!!

IT ALL STARTS TOMORROW!!

Although it kind of already started for me a few weeks back.. but i will be more organised! Every sunday i will sit down and use my meal planner and plan out all my meals.. how many colories each meal/snack is and put the ingredients on my shopping list! then its all organised and readyf or me so there will be no slip ups!!  i love the idea of a big cook up too! Sunday is my exercise rest day so i have the time to cook up big batches of food and freeze it for lunches! or late dinners when im not otganised!!

NO MORE HUNGRY JACKS!!!!

Had my amazing Personal Training session today! i must admit part of me really just wanted to sleep in!
Didnt get home last night and into bed until 12:30! then Evelyn woke up at 5am! when i woke up at 8:30 i was a mess! i felt like i was hungover! like id been out clubbing all night haha BUT! no excuses and i really dont ever want to let Katie down!
Before our session officially started we were measured and also completed my fitness test!

 SO...
Official 12WBT starting measurements!

Arm: 31cm (down 4cm from Oct)
Chest: 107cm (down  5.5cm from Oct)
Waist: 104cm (down 11cm from Oct)
Hips: 122cm (down 7cm from Oct)
Thigh: 51cm (down 6cm from Oct)
Body Fat %: 35.3% (down 8% from Oct)

Starting Fitness Test Results:
In 1 minute
1km time trial: 6:02
Hover Toes: 38 sec
Squats: 50
Push ups toes: 40
Sit ups: 28

I lost 5cm off my waist this fortnight alone!
I am yet to take my official before photos as my husband & I have been running around crazy today!
Will post my photos up once i take them! errggghhh



No comments:

Post a Comment