Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kitchen Make over..

PRE SEASON TASK 6: Kitchen Make over..

Ok so we kind of did this New years day.. So the only thing i really had to get rid of was a tiny block of Lindt Dark chocolate that was part of a xmas hamper we got and i had just chucked it in the back of the cupboard! like i have said my eating is pretty bad when im not organised but its been alot easier since we got rid of all the crap!!
I'm pretty lucky my fridge is normally stocked full of goodness my problem is organisation so i am looking forward to the next task! ORGANISING!!

Doing my Super session today because tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and im going to penrith to meet michelle! So wont have time to do much more than a morning run! IF its not bloody pouring down!
RPM down and PUMP to go tonight!

I FINALLY BOUGHT MY HRM!!! Thanks hubby! So now i can stop guestimating how many calories im burning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment