Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weigh In Wednesdays

NOT BLOODY HAPPY!!!!


Have been working so hard this week on my food and really pushing with my exercise! and only lost 300g!! WTF?!
89.5kg and am supposed to be 88kg! grrr! Only 1.5kg off my target but god damn its not bloody easy to lose that much weight!! Everyone else on the 12wbt is doing really well! 1-2kg losses! Im really happy for them but it just makes me wonder what the hell am i doing wrong?! siiigghhh... today is going to be shit.. Going to STEP at 9:30 but really dont want to! *insert grumpy face here* 

1 comment:

  1. Rach dont get yourself down, look how far youve come! And dont worry, Im yet to have a big loss and im still over 100kg so I should be losing a lot more :( Look at the measurements, not just the scales, you will start putting on muscle, which although weighs 'more', is a lot more leaner on the body. I have faith in you, Ive seen you get to 65kg before, you can do it again :D xxx

    ReplyDelete