Friday, February 17, 2012

...SSS...

Exactly what i need to hear when i look at these old photos of me!

                                  My goal! To get back to this!!





POW!!
Another Super Session Saturday!!
Not sure if i have mentioned it before but every second saturday im going to do cardio box with my husband =) and then my usual PUMP class! Just to mix it up a little!
Today was RPM and then PUMP!
1000 calorie burn saturday!!
Its suprising how amazing i feel after working out so hard! Its the same with PT!

Love that one ^^ hahaha well i can tell ya my fat cries itself to death haha i sweat from everywhere!! i have sweat dripping down my elbows, from my head, down my cleavage, down the back of my legs and I LOVE IT!! haha Why? because god dammit i am working hard! Thats what my sweat says! I dont think its gross i think its amazing! In every drop of sweat is weakness falling away from my body!! Every drop of sweat represents my strength and determination!
Everytime i feel the weakness creepy up in my head i push harder!
Bloody grunt and bear it woman! Weakness got you in this position it sure as hell wont get you out of it!!
POWER THROUGH!! PUSH YOUR LIMITS!!
you'll be suprised at how much you really have left in the tank!

This is how strong i want to be! I will get there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment