Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Woke up on te right side of the bed!



Man! i cannot stress enough how important it is to go to bed and a bloody DECENT HOUR!!
I blame my husband but i really need to learn to sleep without someone else in the bed..

SO EXCITED i woke up in a far better mood than i was in yesturday! I had some really great advise from the amazing woman from Sydney South West 12wbt group, my trainer and my bestfriend.. Ive lost heaps of cms and body fat.. i feel better and i did have heaps of salty stuff the day before. and i didnt work out haha so i would have had heaps of fluid.. and screw the scales! i know im on track for my goal and if im not.. its not a damn race! i havent given up and so i will get there!

Thats right!! its going to take more than a day to move it.. its going to take all year! but there is no giving up!! like my trainer said.. use the power of your emotions for your workout! so today i am going to start my laps that i have been dying to start and just havent! lets see how many i can do!
Lets see what those damn scales say next week cause look out you little stainless steel square im on fire this week!! 



For anyone else out there who just feels like giving up when u dont hink youre going anywhere..
Even treading water burns calories! You may not be going anywhere but youre still working towards your goal!!
NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT ALL!!






No comments:

Post a Comment