Friday, February 10, 2012

Loving Week 1!

Ok so officially it doesnt start until Monday!
But i love the recipes and i am excited for the fitness test! (will post my results!)
Excited to get organised! i will plan my whole week out! food calories exercise! including any red flag events that come up! Ive even printed off reci[es that i like the look of to try and the meal plan for next week so i can use it as a guide line when i do mine!


Realised why im not losing enough weight each week! Finally used my heart rate monitor in RPM!
I was putting down 670 calories burnt but i only did about 520! I was pushing myself and everything!! sweat dripping form everywhere!!! I noticed a few times my heart rate was out of the "target zone" of 128-168.. does that mean it stops it from counting calories burnt?? i have to google this! Anyway i was so disappointed that i ended up getting on the treadmill after and smashing out a 1km run! bringing my total up to... 668! I have to admit i stopped twice because i thought i was going to puke on the treadmill lol should have eaten breakfast before doing RPM and a run haha



A photo of my amazing lunch!
Smoked salmon salad with toasted pine nuts
& a home juiced orange frappe =) mmMMmm

No comments:

Post a Comment