Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAYS!!

My scales are broken i swear!!
supposedly i put on 800g!! WHAT THE FUCK?!

*breathe in...breathe out..*

ok.. ok.. i know i know focus on the fact that you have lost 3% body fat in the last two weeks.. and all the cms.. but its a little hard to focus on that and have this stupid poster on my wall reminding me of the progress im supposed to be making..
Also i found out today my cousin is getting married in October! so i totally have to wear my super awesome tiny dress i bought as my inspiration.. well maybe not to the wedding its a little skimpy.. haha
Oh well.. ill just have to go shopping once i lose all my weight for a nice dress LOL

Workout tonight was good! pretty lazy however wasnt feeling that inspired!
Tried to do my 1km run but my ankles are screwed from all the running on monday night!
Tomorrow i think ill do laps!
Friday gym program and
Super saturday session will be Cardio Bpx followed by RPM!
AAAAHHHH meeting michelle on saturday!!!
i desperately need to get a HRM!! i have no idea how many calories i burnt tonight and it would be so easy if i had my damn HRM!

ooOoOoooo i have a job interview next wednesday!
Noni B at the townie!!
Its only casual but hey its a job!!

It's 11pm so have to run to bed havent gone to bed early all damn week!!
goodnight peeps hope everyone did better on their weigh in wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment