Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pre season task #7

Organise & Diarize

Ok so i definately need a new diary to put all my organisation in!
im excited about getting organized again.. i am normally a ridiculously organised person.. just ask my husband haha like months in advanced organised.
However i was in hospital from Oct-Nov this year.. and it has really shaken my organisation skills.. I went into emergency with Acute Appenficitis and it actually burst before i was opperated on! When they eventually operatedon me it was gangrenous and took 4L of fluid to wash out my insides. A 5 days later i was back in emergency with severe abdominal pain.. i had a major infection and abcess caused by mal practise.. I was then in hospital for another 21 days while they re operated to clean it all out and keep me on super antibiotics to clear up what they had left inside me after the SECOND operation! It was nothing short of hell and everyday there was a new stuff up!
Being in hospital away from my family and really sick to the point where i thought i was going to die a few times has broken my mojo..i felt like a torture victim..

Ofcourse something good came out of all the pain and suffering.. i vowed to myself that i would NEVER EVER return to the hospital for something i could have prevented! I vowed to change my habits this year! Get healthy lose the weight i have been dying to get off me for 3 years and be HAPPY with my life and my body! It put a fire in my belly!

I pretty much have organised when i work out and what i do! we have dinner every night at 5:30 or 6 and we do the shopping on wednesdays.. The big cook up will be convenient on sunday and writing down all the red flag situations was a great idea! lately i have been swamped with them! and havent really been able to cope eating healthy through them!

I am excited to get the food plans as i am yet to figure out my own! but sunday is my organisation day!

Mini milestones:

Week 4: Run 2kms non stop! (at the moment i can just do 1)
Rock climbing with SSW 12WBT girls

Week 8: Run 3kms non stop!

Week 12: Enter Mothers Day 4km and Run the whole way!
                 Buy size 12/14 dress for finale party!


          

No comments:

Post a Comment