Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gone bonkers...





So.. Monday morning i drop Immy off at Daycare and generally go for a short walk as i have Personal Training mondays night which kills me! But... it was the most beautiful morning so i just kept going... and going.. and going.. haaha and then i decided to come home because it was so damn HOT!! 9.12 kms!!! wow.. and i ran the last stretch with the pram haha there are two massive killer hills i had to push it up too which killed me haha
This is me after all sweaty n feeling good!               This is me an hour later when the sunburn set in!
Youve gotta keep exercise intersted and challengin right?! So i asked my trainer for a new program with some different things!

Please everyone note the "new things"
   Ergometer which kills after arm weights!!
ROWER!!! i hate the rower!!!!
BALL TUCKS!! worlds worst crunches!!
Stepper & Summit!!
Yeah... im going to die! haha but hey atleast im going to be reborn from the ashes into a sexy woman!

Dreading weigh in tomorrow!! but im going to ignore it! and focus on my results from sundays measurements!!

Hope everyone does really well weighing in tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment